Becoming a Member
The benefits of membership in the Indiana Tourism Association are many, including:
- Being a part of a tourism advocacy team
- Access to information and support to assist your organization in its day-to-day operations
- Professional Development
- Legal Representation
The Indiana Tourism Association has 4 types of membership:
|Full DMO Member||Any organization that serves as the official DMO for a city, county or region and is officially sanctioned as the local DMO.||CVBs, chambers, tourism commissions, visitor centers, tourism offices, tourism authorities|
|Industry Member||Any individual, entity or organization that is interested in the promotion or enhancement of the visitor industry.||Attractions, restaurants, casinos, hoteliers|
|Affiliate Member||Any individual, entity or organization that is directly engaged in or serves the visitor industry and offers some type of product or service to our members.||Advertising agencies, print publications, marketing services, research companies|
|Reciprocal Member||While never discussed in the past it is necessary for ITA to offer reciprocal membership to other statewide, non-profit associations. These members will not be allowed to vote on membership matters, but are welcome to attend meetings and have access to the member portion of the website.||State Festivals Association, Parks and Recreation Association, Sports Indiana, INrhl|
Below are links to the membership applications:
- The definitions of the various levels of membership as well as costs can be viewed here.
- For a copy of our Code of Professional Conduct, click here.
- For a downloadable copy of the ITA full membership application, click here.
- For a downloadable copy of the ITA industry membership application, click here.
If you would like to talk with someone about membership in ITA, contact us here.