As you all know, we are in unprecedented times as an industry. We are all reading mass amounts of information and making decisions that have to be revisited daily due to the moving target of coronavirus. We wanted to share the below resources with you:
Back on Track Indiana - Governor Holcomb's roadmap to safely reopen Indiana.
- Longwoods International - Weekly report on travel sentiment. Highlights from Wave 10 (5.19.20).
- ITA has purchased a bi-weekly travel and attraction update from H2R Market Research. Below are links to the studies so far.
- International Air Transportation Association - Passenger Survey Insights (5.14.20)
- Destination Analytist Update on Coronavirus' Impact on Travel (5.18.20)
- Webinar recording on "Road to Recovery for Travel and Tourism" (4.21.20)
- MMGY Global Travel Insight Report
- Arrivalist Daily Travel Index
- ADARA Traveler Trends Tracker
- Travel and Tourism Research Association - Free resources online
- SMARI 2015 Presentation - Dealing with Disasters: How Data Drives Decisions
- The U.S. Travel Association:
- Travel in the New Normal: Industry guidance for promoting health and safety of all travelers.
- Destinations International- COVID-19 Response and Recovery Hub.
- ITA's Hoosier Hospitality Promise Resources - This folder consists of graphics to use that communicate reopening procedures to ensure visitor safety. Included are the following documents in English as well as Spanish:
- Intro Letter
- Hoosier Hospitality Infographic
- Images to promote the promise on social media channels
- Office and Visitor Center Reopening (5.26.20)
- Indiana Restaurant and Hotel Lodging Association (InRLA)
- Visit Indiana Industry Page - Indiana Office of Tourism Development is offering a comprehensive list of resources and up to date information from the state.
- If you are a member of ITA, we continue to share resources as they become available via newsletters, the website forum and the Indiana Tourism Association Facebook page.