As you all know, we are in unprecedented times as an industry. We are all reading mass amounts of information and making decisions that have to be revisited daily due to the moving target of coronavirus. We wanted to share the below resources with you:
- The U.S. Travel Association created a web page that outlines most recent CARES act. This page will show you what organizations are eligible for what resources. Created on 4.2.20, this document outlines resources for 501c6 organizations.
- Destinations International- COVID-19 Response and Recovery Hub
- Slide Deck from Membership Update 4.1.20
- Longwoods International - Weekly report on travel sentiment.
- Council of State Governments COVID-19 Resources
- New guidelines on public access laws as it pertains to board meetings, etc. Additional FAQs document from the state.
- Visit Indiana Industry Page - Indiana Office of Tourism Development is offering a comprehensive list of resources and up to date information from the state.
- Indiana Restaurant and Hotel Lodging Association (InRLA) - Website providing COVID-19 resources. If you aren't a subscriber to Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association emails, click here to sign up.
- If you are a member, ITA continues to share resources as they become available via newsletters, the website forum and the Indiana Tourism Association Facebook page.
- Recording of ITA CEO call on April 3, 2020.
ITA has purchased a bi-weekly travel and attraction update from H2R Market Research. Below are links to the studies so far.