As you all know, we are in unprecedented times as an industry. We are all reading mass amounts of information and making decisions that have to be revisited daily due to the moving target of coronavirus. We wanted to share the below resources with you:
Back on Track Indiana - Governor Holcomb's roadmap to safely reopen Indiana.
- OrganizationNEXT - Study June 2020
- Longwoods International - Weekly report on travel sentiment. Highlights from Wave 14 (6.23.20).
- ITA has purchased a bi-weekly travel and attraction update from H2R Market Research. Below are links to the studies:
- Destination Analytist Update on Coronavirus' Impact on Travel (6.29.20)
- Arrivalist Daily Travel Index
- ADARA Traveler Trends Tracker
- ITA's Hoosier Hospitality Promise Resources - This folder consists of graphics to use that communicate reopening procedures to ensure visitor safety. Included are the following documents in English as well as Spanish:
- Indiana Restaurant and Hotel Lodging Association (InRLA). If you aren't a subscriber to Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association emails, click here to sign up.
- Visit Indiana Industry Page - Indiana Office of Tourism Development is offering a comprehensive list of resources and up to date information from the state.
- If you are a member of ITA, we continue to share resources as they become available via newsletters, the website forum and the Indiana Tourism Association Facebook page.