The below is an updated list of resources as of 4.20.21.
National Funding Resources:
- U.S. Travel Full List of Resources
- National Association of Counties Resources
Statewide Funding Resources:
- READI - Regional Economic Acceleration and Development Initiative which will help regions achieve their goals. Through this fund, the IEDC will award up to $50 million per region to accelerate the implementation of regional development plans and the programs and projects identified that will catalyze economic and population growth.
- InRLA Webinaron Indiana Grant Programs
- Back on Track Hospitality and Entertainment Grant - Provides $30 million (through federal funding) for eligible businesses that have been "significantly impacted over the last year and largely excluded from other government assistance programs"; Deadline to apply December 31, 2021
- House Enacted Bill 1004 - Provides $60 million for a Small Business Restart Grant Program; Deadline to apply December 31, 2021
- Association of Counties Presentation with SBOA on American Rescue Act (March 2021)
- SBOA Memo on American Rescue Act State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (3.18.21)
- Longwoods International - Report on travel sentiment. Wave 38 (6.2.21)
- Destination Analysts Update on Coronavirus' Impact on Travel (6.7.21)
National Association Updates:
- ITA's Hoosier Hospitality Promise Resources - This folder consists of graphics to use that communicate reopening procedures to ensure visitor safety. Included are the following documents in English as well as Spanish:
- Indiana Restaurant and Hotel Lodging Association (InRLA).
- If you are a member of ITA, we continue to share resources as they become available via newsletters, the website forum and the Indiana Tourism Association Facebook page.