The below is an updated list of resources as of 4.5.21.
National Funding Resources:
- U.S. Travel Full List of Resources
- U.S. Travel American Rescue Plan Act Overview as it relates to tourism funding
- U.S. Travel EDA Grant Overview
Statewide Funding Resources:
- Association of Counties Presentation with SBOA on American Rescue Act (March 2021)
- SBOA Memo on American Rescue Act State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (3.18.21)
- House Bill 1004 - Provides $60 million for a Small Business Restart Grant Program; Will be updated as details become available
- Longwoods International - Report on travel sentiment. Wave 34(3.23.21).
- Destination Analysts Update on Coronavirus' Impact on Travel (4.12.21)
National Association Updates:
- ITA's Hoosier Hospitality Promise Resources - This folder consists of graphics to use that communicate reopening procedures to ensure visitor safety. Included are the following documents in English as well as Spanish:
- Indiana Restaurant and Hotel Lodging Association (InRLA).
- If you are a member of ITA, we continue to share resources as they become available via newsletters, the website forum and the Indiana Tourism Association Facebook page.